We Can't Do It Without You!
Local businesses – both large and small – are incredibly important to the success of the CNWA programs. Whether it’s working at the Compassion Center or in the Feed the 479 pantry, hosting a food drive, or simply making a donation, without the community support from local businesses, our Compassion Center would not be able to provide the services to our clients that we do. The list below is only a small sample of the many ways your business can help the Compassion Center. If you would like more information on how your business can become more involved in helping to feed the hungry and hurting of Northwest Arkansas, use the contact page on this web site and we can be in touch.
- Donate product for use in our Feed the 479 pantry or to sell in our Compassion Center thrift store (Funds go to programs that support our clients)
- If your company has a charitable giving fund, nominate CNWA to obtain funding
- If your company has a foundation that provides grant funding, assist us in applying for those funds
- If you are a retail establishment, partner with us for a fundraiser
- Coordinate a food drive, personal care item drive, or laundry supply drive
- Arrange for a team building volunteer activity
- Arrange a lunch and learn opportunity where someone from CNWA can come and speak on the subject of poverty and food insecurity
- Adopt a week at our Feed the 479 pantry and serve as a team build opportunity
OTHER WAYS TO BE INVOLVED
- Ask/enroll CNWA to be included in your employer match giving programs
- Seek opportunities to educate both customers and employees about the key issue of hunger in Northwest Arkansas and promote CNWA and the Feed the 479 pantry through mailing and emailing opportunities as well as signage within your organization