Compassion NWA is the Perfect Partner!
Is your sorority, fraternity, school group, civic organization or church looking for a nonprofit partner? Compassion NWA & the Compassion Center are the perfect location for group community service activities, school fundraising partnerships, and church small group projects and of course, we will always accept either your in-kind or financial donations. Below is a list of just a few ways your school, church or civic organization can partner with the Compassion NWA and the Compassion Center.
- Hold a fundraiser
- Make a financial donation
- Volunteer as a group to serve in our Feed the 479 pantry
- Coordinate a donation drive (food, personal care items, diapers, laundry supplies)
- Seek business donations from member connections and parents of school children
OTHER WAYS TO ENGAGE
- Invite us to speak at your event
- Contact us for a tailored project for your group