Whether you chose to aid Compassion NWA by donating clothing, housewares, food, electronics, furniture, or giving a monetary gift, your generosity is a tangible expression of love and a desire to help the least of these. Below you can explore some of the most beneficial ways you can contribute to the cause.
Financial Contributions in the form of cash or check may be dropped off or sent to Compassion NWA at 3157 W. Sunset in Springdale. Please include your name and address on the check or envelope if you wish to receive a giving statement for tax purposes.
Online Donations may be made as a one time donation or a monthly withdrawal by using a credit or debit card and by clicking the button on the right and following the prompts to set up an account through secure give. A giving receipt will be emailed to you automatically.
Item Donations are a great way to benefit Compassion NWA while also freeing up valuable storage space in your home or office. We accept the following:
- Clothing: Clean and gently worn or new men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Housewares: kitchen utensils, home decorating accessories, holiday decor
- Appliances: Clean and working kitchen, household, and garage appliances
- Furniture: Clean and unbroken kitchen, living, and bathroom furniture, including children’s furniture.
- Computers: Working computers and printers are welcome. Please ensure donations are in working condition and all power cords and accessories are included.
- Memorabilia: Razorback, local, and all memorabilia and nostalgia.
- Electronics: Please ensure electronics are in working condition and all power cords and accessories are included.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING: Box T.V's, Mattresses, Appliances that do not work, broken, stained, ripped or torn furniture, auto parts, firearms or fireworks, as well as any type of paint, fuel, flamable, or hazardous materials.
All loose items must be pre-boxed before arrival and only items available and in condition for re-sale will be accepted.
Please drop-off donation at 3157 W. Sunset facility between the hours of 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday-Wednesday and 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday - Saturday as well as any drop-off kiosk on any Cross Church campus.We also do pickups Monday - Friday. Please call our Home Office at (479) 313-2576 to schedule your pickup.
Food donations of unexpired, commercially packaged food are gratefully accepted at the Compassion NWA during regular hours of operation.
- Items most needed are peanut butter, jelly, soup, cereal, tuna, rice, pasta, spaghetti sauce, macaroni & cheese, chili, and easy-prep meals like Hamburger Helper.
- Visit our partner store HARP'S on Sunset in Springdale to purchase an easy pre-packaged grocery bag for $10 or participate in Super-couponing as it can be a great way to fill your grocery cart for people in need!