Serving is a gratifying way to grow, meet others, and discover your gifts. Each of us has a passion that can be used. No matter what your passions to serve are, we can help you put them to use. Help be a part of changing lives at Compassion Northwest Arkansas!
When you commit to serving at CNWA, your gift of time and energy enables our organization to reach the many communities and people groups of Northwest Arkansas with love. We have many volunteer opportunities including:
- Choice Pantry: assist with stocking pantry shelves and distributing food items
- Product sorter: help ensure our Thrift Store is orderly and products are easy to find
- Greeter: welcoming every guest with a smile and answering guest questions
- Receptionist: answering phones and answering guest questions
- Thrift Store Clerk: assist guests with finding the perfect item in our Thrift Store
- Stocker: assisting Compassion Center staff with ensuring shelves are full
- Clean-Up Crew: ensuring that the Compassion Center stays clean and tidy for our guests
- Donation/Receiving: welcoming drop-off donations and ensuring the receiving area remains safe and tidy
- Product Pricing: helping Compassion Center staff ensure our guests can bring home quality goods at a fair price
- Laundry Assistant: ensuring our guests are purchasing clean, ready-to-wear clothing items
- Cross Compassion Team Member: (link to Get Help description) training required
- Cross Conversation Team Member: (link to Get Help description) training required
- Data Entry Team Member: assisting Compassion Center staff with keeping records current
- Route Pick-Up Team Member: help collect larger donations from around the region, training required
- Electronic Team Member: ensuring donated electronics are safe and ready-to-use
Every Monday and Thursday, from 9:30am-12:30pm, and Tuesday, from 5:00pm to 7:00pm we are seeking volunteers to assist with stocking pantry shelves and distributing food items. Click the volunteer button.
If you have a particular area of interest or gifting and would like to serve the Compassion Center in a special way, Fill out the contact us form. You can serve at any point Monday –Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
We are happy to organize a service opportunity for your family, church, school, or work group. Opportunities are varied and may include: sorting in-coming donations, organizing food items, picking-up donations, and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (479)717-5662 for more information.
School and Community Service:
If you need to complete school or court required community service hours, we’re happy to assist you. Please click the volunteer button and complete the form.